Noh Play Final Noh Play Final

noh-dear......

Don't waste peoples time with this shit.

Crepe Corner Crepe Corner

Hmmmm

Some of the animation is OK, and the voices are also OK, but otherwise I didn't really like it.

It didn't make me laugh so to speak, the funniest parts were at the end where he is poking him in the face....

I also don't like the compression effects in the video, I would seriously consider getting hold of flash, you could have made this at miles better quality and a tenth of the size it is now.

mario v.s. pokemon pt.1 mario v.s. pokemon pt.1

"Not my cup of tea"

You've had a go at it, but these type of things arent really my cup of tea.

I found the idea to be relatively un-original as there are thousands of these "game character vs game character" movies out their nowadays.

In all honesty I have seen much better examples of this "genre" and even then I find them to be largeley un inspired and quite poor.

One thing i will say is, dont be scared to spread your wings creatively, go out there, draw some characters yourself, Mario and the Pokemon stuff are real easy to draw and animate, make the source material your own, you might surprise yourself what you can do if you set your mind to it!!

Best of luck, Woohall.

thedarkzero responds:

thank you!

Drugs, drugs, drugs! Drugs, drugs, drugs!

Its good man!

I like the concept, its well thought out and well implemented.

The animation is decent, lip sync was good.

The songs were funny, and the guy taking a shit again is funny, albeit a bit disgusting....

Overall I liked it, but i'd like to see something a bit longer from you, with a story of some sorts the future, but based on this you're heading in the right direction!

regards

BillyNapalm responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm planning on doing longer projects in the future, but I for now I want to start small and work my way from there. If you want a longer example of my stuff, check out my cartoon 'Sterile Atomic Fly'.

A Very Bad Santa A Very Bad Santa

DUDE!!

DUDE this is awesome, keep up the good shiz!

The Miracle of Life The Miracle of Life

good stuff

bery good animation there, very funny, reminded me of the crappy sex education videos they'd show us in school!!

Studio Phalanx Studio Phalanx

good stuff

especially good for your first animation!, hope to see more stuff!

The Hatchet The Hatchet

decent submission

I liked the whole idea, it could be developed further though, the character animation was fairly good but i didnt reckon much to the backdrops. The sound wasnt very good (although i liked the little song at the end) it sounds like you are using the windows sound recorder, i would advise using goldwave, you can create much better qaulity sounds.

Closing statements.
I liked the whole idea, it could be further developed, it needs better sound.

Woodhall

BucketHatBobby responds:

well, thanks, man. the backdrops are lousy because i had to do it in a week and i didn't feel like wasting my time on backgrounds. i wrote the song in about 5 minutes during math class, it was my least favorite part of the movie.

DBAF - Trailer DBAF - Trailer

great stuff

AF ive heard of that is it altered future or something, but this looks great, all the characters look fantastic and great effects, i cant wait to see ep 1!

p.s .
the bit where gotenks is doing an energy blast is mint! ive never seen one done betteron flash.

Freestyle Soccer Freestyle Soccer

good because

you had david beckham in it, otherwise it was crap