Mario Arrow Mario Arrow

Good idea

I like the idea, and the game is programmed well, but I'll tell you something that would make this game a million times better, a line that spawns from the bow showing you the estimated trajectory of the arrows, for me that would make it much better in every respect.

regards woodhall

Obama Jurassic Park Obama Jurassic Park

No they cant!

"Tree branches can be helpful to escape from hungry raptors" dont know what i'm supposed to do but apparently he dosent want to look at, eat, or use the branch in any way, thats as far as i can get.

I have no idea what im supposed to do, and I think the idea is unoriginal, artwork is OK, but otherwise its not good at all.

regards woodhall

Chalkboard Pong Chalkboard Pong

It was OK, More variety needed

Its OK i suppose, but i didn't feel compelled to play for more than a few mins.

On a technical level its all good, the physics were well done and i liked the fact you've included multiple difficulties, but Ive seen and played so many of these type games, thats probably why i got bored......

I also imagine you have developed this game to be played long term (career mode/ different difficulty settings) again this is all good especially with the unlockables, but there needs to be more variety to the gameplay to go with it, power ups etc.....

Also work on the design a bit, thought things were i bit bland/repetitive. And there needs to be a mute button or more than one song to the game, which also stops playing after its finished (which for me was a good thing).

Overall i think it has potential but there just needs to be more, Obviously youre quite good at developing games and such so i think this is all within the realms of possibility for your future projects,

Regards, woodhall.

Squigly Fish Racer v1.0 Squigly Fish Racer v1.0

Great

Its a great game but i cant help feeling that its a bit hard! is it supposed to be really difficult ive never beaten it yet!

Nerfbomb Nerfbomb

well

some people will just blam this, but i thought it was a very clever idea, good work!

oldryan responds:

Thanks mate!

Webcam Dance Party Webcam Dance Party

one word

COOOOL, its your face jammin out with donkey kong and beavis and butthead, a must watch

Tom Fulp Dress Up Tom Fulp Dress Up

hah

thats a funny veiw on tom fulp........ well if you give him that beard thing and those glasses he looks a bit like john lennon

Mini Zombie Game Mini Zombie Game

hmmm

wierd kinda, (that guys saying Ive had your mum you give her now or summathing like that)
but that game wasnt that bad?

Music and Satan Volume. 1 Music and Satan Volume. 1

reminds me of something?

its a good game thingy but you really need some better songs but i liked the idea cos well i made one of these (everse 3 check it out)

Heaven57 responds:

Yeah, your layout was very nice. I suggest viewers of this film check that one out as well.

Titan Dress Up Titan Dress Up

good

that was interesting, i allways wandered what she'd look like in a thong with massive tits! good work