Noh Play Final Noh Play Final

noh-dear......

Don't waste peoples time with this shit.

Crepe Corner Crepe Corner

Hmmmm

Some of the animation is OK, and the voices are also OK, but otherwise I didn't really like it.

It didn't make me laugh so to speak, the funniest parts were at the end where he is poking him in the face....

I also don't like the compression effects in the video, I would seriously consider getting hold of flash, you could have made this at miles better quality and a tenth of the size it is now.

mario v.s. pokemon pt.1 mario v.s. pokemon pt.1

"Not my cup of tea"

You've had a go at it, but these type of things arent really my cup of tea.

I found the idea to be relatively un-original as there are thousands of these "game character vs game character" movies out their nowadays.

In all honesty I have seen much better examples of this "genre" and even then I find them to be largeley un inspired and quite poor.

One thing i will say is, dont be scared to spread your wings creatively, go out there, draw some characters yourself, Mario and the Pokemon stuff are real easy to draw and animate, make the source material your own, you might surprise yourself what you can do if you set your mind to it!!

Best of luck, Woohall.

thedarkzero responds:

thank you!

Mario Arrow Mario Arrow

Good idea

I like the idea, and the game is programmed well, but I'll tell you something that would make this game a million times better, a line that spawns from the bow showing you the estimated trajectory of the arrows, for me that would make it much better in every respect.

regards woodhall

Obama Jurassic Park Obama Jurassic Park

No they cant!

"Tree branches can be helpful to escape from hungry raptors" dont know what i'm supposed to do but apparently he dosent want to look at, eat, or use the branch in any way, thats as far as i can get.

I have no idea what im supposed to do, and I think the idea is unoriginal, artwork is OK, but otherwise its not good at all.

regards woodhall

Chalkboard Pong Chalkboard Pong

It was OK, More variety needed

Its OK i suppose, but i didn't feel compelled to play for more than a few mins.

On a technical level its all good, the physics were well done and i liked the fact you've included multiple difficulties, but Ive seen and played so many of these type games, thats probably why i got bored......

I also imagine you have developed this game to be played long term (career mode/ different difficulty settings) again this is all good especially with the unlockables, but there needs to be more variety to the gameplay to go with it, power ups etc.....

Also work on the design a bit, thought things were i bit bland/repetitive. And there needs to be a mute button or more than one song to the game, which also stops playing after its finished (which for me was a good thing).

Overall i think it has potential but there just needs to be more, Obviously youre quite good at developing games and such so i think this is all within the realms of possibility for your future projects,

Regards, woodhall.